Friday, June 1, 2012

Why Do I Keep Doing This?

The title is in reference to the fact that I only seem to deprive myself of solid sleep during work nights. I've been doing this for about a month now. There is no good excuse for the fact that I'll be running on four hours tomorrow aside from the fact that I'd rather hang out with friends than sleep.

 In other news, I bought a cheap camera to use in place of my webcam for the reviews and what-not. This means that the Kick Ass blog should be up by this Friday. My plan is to review my notes, read the comic again, review my notes, go to Ray's for brainstorming, review my notes, film the review, edit, and then upload. Assuming I don't break too many copyright laws then the video should be up by the new deadline. I'm sorry for the delay (I have two fans now).

In comic book news, DC revealed that Alan Scott, Green Lantern of Earth 2 and first person to use the title, is going to be their new gay character. I sort of figured it'd either be a GL or a villain. I guess they chose the best one for the job. Alan Scott has two kids that I can remember (before the retcon), Jade and Obsidian (Obsidian already being a gay character). I don't understand why DC feels the need to "re-boot" every so often. They should focus on developing their characters to save sales rather than rebuilding them all together.

 I become distracted too easily. The only real downside to this is that I forget to inhale my cigarettes and the flame goes out. I need to work on that. This post has no real point aside from serving as another distraction for sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment