Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Good news everyone! Potential for Reviews:

I'm sitting in my room and wondering what the fuck to do with a blog. I mean, I'm an expert in no field at all, and don't really do much aside from read comic books and watch movies. That's most likely where this will go though. I think what I'll try and do for you guys (my one viewer). I'm gonna' try to post a review each week for your viewing pleasure. I will try my best to contain in each video a basic criteria that the public can relate to while adding my own personal feelings by the videos end. I have no experience with editing, and am going to try to use my free-time throughout the week to write, film, and edit each review. The genre of each review may vary as the weeks pass, and they will not always be video reviews. I may review music albums, comics, toys, rpgs, video games, and possibly ideas. We'll see. If you don't like it then feel free to give me some feedback. I'm also open to suggestions. Suppose you have something in mind that you want to see reviewed, feel free to tell me.

First review, Kick Ass. I will do my best to give my thoughts towards the movie and comic. Below is the trailer for the movie. Expect the review by Monday.

1 comment: