Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Welcome to the Internet . . .

So, a friend of mine has had a blog for sometime now, and I'm pretty jealous. I mean, I spend so much of my internet time reading blogs, why not just make my own? So here you go. I bet you're wondering to yourself "Hey. Why is that guy making a blog and not going and getting his college degree . . . or a girlfriend?", and I'll tell you why. Because college is hard and girls are scary. That's why.

Well, now that I have a blog I don't really know what to write about. Perhaps some suggestions from the audience? If nobody suggests anything then I'll just write about whatever's on my mind until I lose interest and quit just like everything else in life.

Alright, let's start with some sad news. I haven't read into the full details too much, but it looks like Dan Harmon (the creator of Community) will not be returning to Community. Apparently he was supposed to consult for season four at first, but that doesn't seem to be happening. Many are seeing this as the death of Community, and I'm inclined to agree. Maybe it's time to start this new fangled "Game of Thrones" that Paul talks about so highly. We'll see.

Paragraph #2: It looks like the first trailer for Baz Luhrmann's Great Gatsby film is up, and it looks pretty cool. The Great Gatsby is one of the last books I finished, and I have to say that the feel that I'm getting from the first trailer is way more action oriented that I would have expected. This isn't bad though. It looks fun. If you haven't seen the trailer, then here it is for you:


In other movie news, it looks like G.I. Joe 2 has been pushed back to 2013. Damn.


A friend just told me that the director of Chronicle is set to make a Shadow of the Colossus movie. I didn't read the article, and have only seen his short about the Death and Return of Superman, but I'm expecting good things.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/05/23/chronicle-director-to-make-shadow-of-the-colossus-movie

Well, I'm pretty strapped for ideas right now. I suppose I'll post more tomorrow after work, but we'll see.

I'd like to dedicate this post to @zrzero on twitter.com. Without him . . . I would probably smoke less.

Until tomorrow . . .watch the skies!

No comments:

Post a Comment