Sunday, May 27, 2012

I Apologize For The Delay . . .

My most recent post revealed my intentions for this blog in that I would be using it as a review site for various items from the media that I perceive. Unfortunately, I'm already off to a bad start. I intended to have a Kick Ass review up for your viewing pleasure in time for the holiday, but seeing as how I am currently out of booze/smokes/and money, I'm going to have to wait until the next payday to begin filming. Since I work all weekend then I likely won't have the video recorded until June 4th, but don't worry. I'll be watching more movies in the meantime and brainstorming with friends so that I can bring you (the one fan) the most enjoyable experience that I can materialize.

In other news, I got to see my second UFC event last night. All in all it showcased some pretty awesome fights. Miller got fucked by Dolloway, but Dos Santos handed Mir his own ass by the end of it. I'd call the fights a pretty big success.

I didn't intend to drink as much as I did during the fights, but seeing as how the SoCo bottle is empty, I'm left to assume that I went overboard. I remember bits and pieces of the night including: crying, preventing fights, trying to avoid the urge to hit on Paul's girlfriend, giving items from my trunk away to Paul and Amber, and smoking the hell out of the rest of my cigarettes. That being said, it was a very enjoyable night, and I was lucky to wake up hangover free.

I apologize again for the delay with the reviews, but here's something to hold you over in the meantime:



No comments:

Post a Comment